Move & Walk has offered intensive training periods in Sweden in the last 24 years. Families travelled to our centres from all over the country. As life changed, more and more trainees wanted to have their training closer to home, in a more suitable time or month. At the same time the world has become more and more digital.
Move & Walk established its digital training after trials, and it became a possibility for our private customers. 2020 with the pandemic even healthcare authorities started looking for solutions to deliver their services. With this work even our contracts with the healthcare system widened and we could deliver our intensive training periods digitally.
The experience and capacity make it possible that we offer this service even for those who live in other countries than Sweden.
ConductOnline International offers different packages – intensive periods or once/twice a week regular training, either in small groups or individually. These sessions are led by our well educated and experienced conductors.
- Adults and adults after stroke/hemiplegia CP with gross motor function 1-2
- Topic: functions of activities of daily living (eating, cleaning teeth, getting dressed and so on)
- Form: in a small group, 2-6 August between 14.00-15.00 CET
- 5 occasions
- Age 0-3 with CP or CP-like diagnosis
- Gross motor function 4-5
- Form: small group 2 weeks, 19-30 July between 9.00-10.00 CET
- 10 occasions
- Age: 3-6 with CP or CP-like diagnosis
- Gross motor function: 3
- Form: small group 2 weeks, 19-30 July between 10.30-11.30 CET
- 10 occasions