If you are passionate about your work and want to create a better quality of life for people whom live with disabilities, this position will suit you. Come and join our enthusiastic team in Gothenburg, Stockholm or Malmö!!!
In our growing institute we are looking for our new colleagues to join our team. Both newly graduates, and more experienced conductors are welcome.
Move & Walk is the largest Conductive Education center in Sweden for children and adults with different neurological disabilities. Conductive services are available in 4 different areas:
- 4-week-long interval conductive courses,
- schools for children with special needs from ages between 6 and 19 years,
- daily adult activity center and
- administration of personal assistance.
Move & Walk CE services are available today in 3 cities: Gothenburg, Stockholm and Malmö.
What we offer:
- competitive salary,
- extra benefits,
- an experienced team to work with and learn from,
- unique mentor system,
- support in learning Swedish with a private teacher,
- help with finding accommodation.
- good command of English
- ability to learn Swedish
- being a good team member
If you are passionate about your work and want to create a better quality of life for people with disabilities, this position will suit you. You can read more about us at www.movewalk.se.
Please send your application with your CV, motivation letter and references to email@example.com