Come and join our enthusiastic team in Gothenburg and in Stockholm!
We are looking for new colleagues to join our growing team. Both newly graduates and more experienced Conductors are more than welcome to apply. We offer a workplace where you can expand your expertise in our School or intensive training. You will also be part of a pedagogical team, which means that you must be a good team player.
We know that our services wouldn’t hold up without our competent staff. Your wellbeing and development are the success of Move & Walk. We understand that moving to Sweden is a big decision and we have long experience taking care of Conductors coming from all corners of the world. We have built a program that takes care of you when you start working here.
What we offer
- Unique mentor system
- Support in learning Swedish with a private teacher
- Help with finding accommodation
- Competitive salary
- An experienced team to work with and learn from
- Help with the legal process of moving to Sweden
Who you are
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn Swedish
- Willing to learn and experience a new city and culture
CVs and motivation letter are expected until 30th October 2023 to the following email addresses:
- For position within Training: email@example.com
- For position within School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Move & Walk is the largest Conductive Education centre in Sweden for children and adults with different neurological disabilities.
Conductive services are available in 5 different areas:
- 4-week-long interval conductive courses
- Schools for children with special needs from ages between 6-19 years
- Daily adult activity centre
- Independent living
- Digital platform ConductHub