Move & Walk actively participates in research, studies, and development work at the national and international levels.
- Lind, L. Report No. 2-1996. Master's thesis. Petö method Conductive Education.
- Lind, L. Report No. 23-1999. Conductive Education - an alternative for children with motor disabilities. Survey study with 109 families who participated in Move & Walk in 1997.
- Lind, L. Report No. 28-2001. Raising the bar. Expectations and views on play and training according to the Move & Walk method. Lind, L. Report No. 32-2002. The pieces fall into place. Interviews with three habilitation teams about support for children with motor disabilities and their families.
- Lind, L. 2003. One More Time! Parents' and habilitation teams' conceptions of conductive education and support to children with motor disabilities.
- Eliasson, A-C. Effects and impressions. Research and Development report 99-04. 1999. Evaluation of interventions for 23 children who participated in the Move & Walk Institute's training program in Nässjö.
- Ödman, P., Öberg, B. Health effects and exercise consumption - a one-year follow-up of 52 children and adolescents with CP who trained at Lemo or Frösunda Move & Walk. Health University. Linköping University. 2002.
- Ödman, P., Öberg, B. Health effects and perceived quality of intensive group training for children with CP - a description of two training alternatives. Health University. Linköping University. 2002.
- Wirén, M. Move & Walk. Experiences of twelve families. Blekinge Research and Development Unit, 1999:5.
- Conductive Education. Occasional Papers No. 11. The Three-goal System in conductive education (CE) and songs as Rhythmic Intention. Move & Walk's (M&W) ideas to develop Inlearning Process. (p. 61-64) 2005.
- Conductive Education. Occasional Papers No. 11. Swedish conductive educational (CE) centre: Move & Walk. (M&W) (p. 65-67). 2005.
- Ideggyogy Sz 2009, 62 (1-2), (p.12-22) The neurological indication of conductive education.
- Conductive Education. Occasional Papers nr 6, 2007. Move & Walk the triple goal system (p.18-20)
- Conductive Education. Occasional Papers nr 6, 2007. How can we sculpt a new generations attitudes? (p.105-106)
- Conductive Education. Occasional Papers nr 6, 2007. Playing and games in Conductive Education. (p.137-138)
- Conductive Education. Occasional Papers nr 6, 2007. Benefits of Conductive Education for children afflicted with disorders outside of the world of Cerebral Pares. (p.155-158).